Emotional Freedom Techniques is a collection of tools that help keep the body calm, while working on emotional (and other aspects )of events.
Hello! I'm Nina Nyback
I am passionate about helping people get free from anything that may hinder them from moving forward. Restoration to your purpose, and freedom from being stuck is what makes my heart sing!
Jesus came to destroy the works of the evil one and came so that we can have life indeed! Yay!
If you really want to know more about me, read the About Me page 🙂
I have experience in inner healing, SOZO, Shabar, Theophostics and other inner healing techniques and tools. Not to mention that Holy Spirit is the One who leads every session
What others have said about their sessions with me
C from Adelaide
“When I started the EFT sessions, I was extremely anxious, sad & not sleeping well.
After meeting with Nina and doing the EFT I am able to survive my day feeling much more calm and in control. I have learnt to stop and use the EFT to calm my anxiety and function to much better. I am also sleeping better.
I always felt very comfortable & supported by Nina, I found her extremely encouraging, she would make sure she was understanding how I was feeling, we dealt with some very deep traumas, and at no time did I feel unsafe. I would highly recommend Nina.
As a Christian I did not feel that my values were compromised during the EFT sessions.”
A from Adelaide
My experience in working with Nina was overwhelmingly positive.
She was professional, compassionate and non-judgmental in her approach, and I was comfortable sharing information candidly so that we could really dig down into some long standing issues.
Nina guided m”e through the process of applying EFT to issues relating to health and self image.
I can honestly say that the ‘charge’ around some key memories is now gone – the deep emotion that was ‘stuck’ due to those traumatic memories/experiences has been dissolved through the tapping work that we did together.
I’m excited to see how this impacts me moving forward!
I would recommend Nina without hesitation!”
M from Adelaide
” My sessions with Nina were incredibly helpful. I found that I was able to take a hold of my mental stability a lot more and grew greater emotional resilience. Nina made me feel incredibly comfortable and safe in my own skin. I have already recommended Nina and EFT practice to many of my friends and family. In some of my sessions we were able to get really deep into some of the core struggles I have had in past and this was eye opening and relieving on many levels. As a Christian, I felt completely at ease and Nina’s sessions were sensitive to this fact, making my experience open and comfortable. Through this experience I felt I gained a greater handle on calming myself in stressful situations and preventing anxiety to take over. I was also fascinated by EFT as a way to identify physical pain which was caused by emotional or mental trauma and how to reduce or be rid of the pain. Over all the experience has been great. It can be hard work and tiring but all worth it in the end.”
My Latest Thoughts
- Why are so many of us stuck?I am not sure if you have wondered this about humanity in general, but it is true! Ask a random number of people today & check if they feel that their life has purpose & whether they are excited about...
- Letting GoLetting go of yucky rubbish is so easy, right? Yeah, if we are talking dirty food wrappers, or packaging that has been ripped off to reveal the new shiny thing that was just delivered at our doorstep! But many times...
- Emergency EFTOh My Gosh! Not every day goes as smoothly as we would like! A nasty phone call, an angry boss/customer, a disaster in the day, something not working, running late! There are many things that can derail us from having...
- Can a Christian use EFTA common question Many Christians are very concerned about so-called Energy healing modalities, and whether or not they are helpful, or may be bad, for Christians. I am hoping to address this question here, and feel free to comment and...
- Why EFTWhy EFT? You ask. Well, I have been fascinated with how people process things, especially trauma, for quite a while. It really saddens me when people are stuck in any form. It is like a seed that never gets to...