Emotional Freedom Techniques is a collection of tools that help keep the body calm, while working on emotional (and other aspects )of events.
Hello! I'm Nina Nyback
I am passionate about helping people get free from anything that may hinder them from moving forward. Restoration to your purpose, and freedom from being stuck is what makes my heart sing!
I know what it feels like to have debilitating feelings of anxiety, and I know what it feels to be calm & confident, and of course; calm and confident is better!
I am certified in EFT Level 1 & 2 and am also trained in Matrix Reimprinting.
If you really want to know more about me, read the About Me page 🙂
I have experience in a number of inner healing techniques and tools. It would be an honour and pleasure to work with you!
What others have said about their sessions with me
LB from Missouri, USA
I have been working with Nina using a variety of EFT techniques on a monthly basis since February 2021. We have tapped on a wide range of issues. I have noticed a remarkable change in my levels of feeling depressed and an increase in my self-esteem overall. Nina has helped me address difficult and stressful work situations. She has helped me to overcome an addiction stemming from an early traumatic event, I have felt safe and comfortable working with Nina during each of my sessions.
A from Adelaide
My experience in working with Nina was overwhelmingly positive.
She was professional, compassionate and non-judgmental in her approach, and I was comfortable sharing information candidly so that we could really dig down into some long standing issues.
Nina guided me through the process of applying EFT to issues relating to health and self image.
I can honestly say that the ‘charge’ around some key memories is now gone – the deep emotion that was ‘stuck’ due to those traumatic memories/experiences has been dissolved through the tapping work that we did together.
I’m excited to see how this impacts me moving forward!
I would recommend Nina without hesitation!”
M from Adelaide
” My sessions with Nina were incredibly helpful. I found that I was able to take a hold of my mental stability a lot more and grew greater emotional resilience. Nina made me feel incredibly comfortable and safe in my own skin. I have already recommended Nina and EFT practice to many of my friends and family. In some of my sessions we were able to get really deep into some of the core struggles I have had in past and this was eye opening and relieving on many levels. As a Christian, I felt completely at ease and Nina’s sessions were sensitive to this fact, making my experience open and comfortable. Through this experience I felt I gained a greater handle on calming myself in stressful situations and preventing anxiety to take over. I was also fascinated by EFT as a way to identify physical pain which was caused by emotional or mental trauma and how to reduce or be rid of the pain. Over all the experience has been great. It can be hard work and tiring but all worth it in the end.”
C from Adelaide
“When I started the EFT sessions, I was extremely anxious, sad & not sleeping well.
After meeting with Nina and doing the EFT I am able to survive my day feeling much more calm and in control. I have learnt to stop and use the EFT to calm my anxiety and function to much better. I am also sleeping better.
I always felt very comfortable & supported by Nina, I found her extremely encouraging, she would make sure she was understanding how I was feeling, we dealt with some very deep traumas, and at no time did I feel unsafe. I would highly recommend Nina.
As a Christian I did not feel that my values were compromised during the EFT sessions.”
My Latest Thoughts
- Big T vs. Little T traumaA Big T trauma usually refers to an event where you were fearing for your life. This would include most accidents, all surgeries, and obviously any situation where you were super scared! Little t traumas would be all the other... The post Big T vs. Little T trauma appeared first on Heavenly Heart EFT.
- Why work with a practitioner?This is a common question, as there are so many EFT videos on Youtube, apps to help you and pre-made scripts to tap to. These ‘canned’ scripts and approaches are all absolutely wonderful & if they help you, by all... The post Why work with a practitioner? appeared first on Heavenly Heart EFT.
- Calm BodyWhen we are stressed, we usually only think in terms of being stressed in our minds, or even stressed in our hearts, and we forget that our bodies stress with us! The clenching of the teeth, the clutching at our... The post Calm Body appeared first on Heavenly Heart EFT.
- Why are so many of us stuck?I am not sure if you have wondered this about humanity in general, but it is true! Ask a random number of people today & check if they feel that their life has purpose & whether they are excited about... The post Why are so many of us stuck? appeared first on Heavenly Heart EFT.
- Letting GoLetting go of yucky rubbish is so easy, right? Yeah, if we are talking dirty food wrappers, or packaging that has been ripped off to reveal the new shiny thing that was just delivered at our doorstep! But many times... The post Letting Go appeared first on Heavenly Heart EFT.